margin:100px;

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Another day, another blog.......

And another round of filming. Spending four hours trapped in a lecture theatre whilst they filmed outside the auditorium, being unable to leave and wishing they would just wrap us, only to have them come back in, film 15 minutes of scene and then tell us we could go. Why they couldn't do this four hours earlier, and then let us go, we don't know.

Anyway, I have come back home to our Halloween party, which started off as quite a small affair and now at midnight is degenerating into involving the hardcore partiers and shows no sign of abating so I can get some much-needed sleep. There are people upstairs dressed as rednecks, robots, Barbie, witches, joggers, truckers, vampires and pirates, to name but a few. One of my housemates has disappeared into the depths of their room with someone that they should really not be in there with, despite my warnings and my stern glances. I wash my hands of the whole thing.......

And I am fairly drunk, but sadly not drunk enough to not really know what I am doing. There are about three girls in the bathroom next door (why can't they go in individually) and I am obviously getting old, because I just wish everyone would bugger off so I can go to bed! Maybe the lack of any male eye candy is the problem. Correction - any unattached or un-emotionally-attached eye candy. Plenty of 'taken' eye candy.

Oh, and the new phone that I bought yesterday hasn't activated or something today, so it doesn't work. I couldn't call anyone today and it sucked. I have to go back to the Bell store tomorrow and shout at them, which is another thing on the to-do list that wasn't really needed. I should stop moaning and try and get some sleep, or at least get in the bathroom before six million people start queuing in there and someone pukes. And lock my door, so that no-one can puke on me......Did I mention that I am getting old?!

1 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

You are not old. You only feel old when you are dead tired and really want to sleep. I experience that all the time and I know I am not old, hence, you cannot be old. The End.

4:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats