margin:100px;

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Home, home on the range

Yesterday my dad booked me a ticket back to England for Christmas - so I shan't be repeating the 'Sitting around at home without anyone to celebrate with' spectacle of last year, thank goodness. I couldn't book the ticket myself because the Air Canada website studiously refused to let me do so, and after being on the phone with an annoying woman who was obviously in a call centre over the other side of the world and didn't know anything, I gave up. My dad couldn't do it either, and had to book elsewhere in the end - so Air Canada, sort your website out.

Anyway, I will be in England from the 16th December to the 9th January, so I hope to tootle around the country and see a few people. And get used to driving on the other side of the road again. Hoorah! I plan to come back with chocolate, roll-on deodorant (strangely hard to get here), risotto rice and other random things. If anyone wants anything from Canada, let me know!! :o)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Christimas in England! I'll be flying into Manchester in early hours of December 22, so if you're up north that day please let me know - I know it's unlikely, given the proximity to Christmas, but wouldn't want to miss any chance. Flying out again the 28th. Emailing soon!

6:53 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

What if someone wants something from England? Like... Percy Pigs?

1:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats