margin:100px;

Thursday, October 20, 2005

It could have been worse

So the film guy wrote a very nice e-mail back to me, telling me how flattered he was and how he wants to go out and get to know me as a friend, but that for reasons which I am unable to write here for other people to read, going out with me is a no-go. Which is ok, because at least he wrote back and was nice to me.

*Sigh* back to the drawing board.

In other news, today was my first day of volunteering with the Canadian Music Awards. I met the band BOY (who I am about to dash out and see live) and a Canadian Idol guy. Randy Bachman was somewhere around and there were many producers lurking, so it was quite an interesting day. Viva tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Booooo.....

6:35 p.m.  
Blogger Mark Ronsman said...

He's gay...definitely gay...

5:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three simple words "I. am. gay."

If there was anything in that letter about every time the wind blows he hears it whispering your name, I know where he got it from ;)

I immediately thought "he must be gay" too...

3:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats