margin:100px;

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

There may be hope yet

After some determined googling, and a good bit of improvisation, I finally found my film guy. I think. It seems too random that there would be another guy with his name, who works in Vancouver on the same projects and does the same jobs, so I am crossing my fingers. I'm also hoping that the e-mail address on his resume still works, that my e-mail gets through the spam filters, and that he's nice about shooting me down in flames. Please, please, please, please, please be nice, please be nice, please, please, please.......

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Good luck, Jen. Fingers crossed - at least when I'm not typing, anyway!

11:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur - I'm sure he'll be flattered regardless of whether he's attached, and no doubt interested if he's not!

2:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats