margin:100px;

Friday, October 14, 2005

Just a quick note

To confirm that I am still alive. I have a load of work to do, so I must be quick. I kind of shot myself in the foot today by asking my extras agency for some work, because they rang my housemate to book her in (and I told her to join them, so I was pissed that they didn't phone me). So then of course they sent my details to the film company, who only took two people from my agency, one of which was me. Eight days of work!!! But of course this means that the day I spent pissing about today instead of doing my England work has now bitten me on the arse and I have to work til god knows when to get this computer stuff done, as we start filming tomorrow.....

I also have to miss a day of work invigilating for my friend at SFU, so she'll kill me. But then she had too many people anyway. I also miss one dance class, one ESS meeting, and a volunteer orientation for the Music Awards, unless we finish filming early. Luckily, filming is at UBC and is 5 mins up the road, and the volunteer people haven't replied to my e-mails, so they can shove it. I can't turn down 8 days of film work.

So, news. Yesterday I had an interview and testing with a temping agency, which took ages. I went to a book sale with my friend Tony and bought 8 books for $7.50. I saw a coyote wandering down a main road and into someone's garden whilst on the bus. Earlier in the week I made Thanksgiving dinner for 15 people and ate it. I got over the flu and I went to the Killers/British Sea Power. The Killers rocked and BSP pretty much were average. Don't see them live, but listen to their music. Anything else? I don't think so.

So the next five days straight I am filming, so I won't be in much or update much. Normal stuff then!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats