margin:100px;

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Psychology

Sometimes Psychology can really piss you off. I'm not sure whether it's being a student of Psychology, or whether it's a natural psychological thing, but I'm good at spotting things in people before they actually happen. Not only this, but I also spot them in myself. So I find myself getting pissed off at people for little things, because I've seen them coming and I don't understand why other people don't see them coming. Even worse, I get pissed off at myself and then I am able to psychoanalyse myself and realise why I'm pissed off at myself! And that's pretty pointless, since it's not like I can do anything about it just because I realise why I'm pissed off.....

Does that make any sense? I think I'm talking shite. Ignore me!!

Anyway, I've just been to my first Latin Funk dance class with Christie and am now very tired, but nonetheless am trying to do some work and drown out Blair's bloody guitar next door with my music. Grrr!!! Surely something good has to happen in my life soon? Surely? Hello? ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats