margin:100px;

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The madness of golf

I just discovered that I am a lot closer to the Bell Canadian Open golf than I thought, having gone to get in my car to go to the supermarket and come face to face with the 14th green and a couple of golfers, separated only by a small fence. I feel that some rollerblading round the perimeter and some sweet smiling at people on the gate might be on the cards tomorrow or this weekend....

Oh, and I doubt anyone else will be watching the golf, but if you happen to catch the view from the darn blimp that spends its day over my house, look out for me. Big long white house, swimming pool and trampoline in back garden, facing the 14th green on a bend in the road. I'll be waving!

2 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

Sometimes I am glad that I am not at UBC this semester, since I would undoubtedly still be living in that basement apartment and taking the 41st bus to school... which would then be mega-fucked by traffic/media from the Bell Canadian Open at Shaughnessy.
But then again, I dig holes for 8 hours a day and look at century old trash, so maybe I should engage in a traffic jam in the Couv.

6:52 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Ah, traffic jams. The excitement, the noise, the annoyingness of people parking outside your fucking house...

11:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats