margin:100px;

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Fancy a quickie?

Just a short post this time as my internet time is running out. I have arrived here in one piece, and am now trying to find out how this country works - it's so different to England, even down to the banks (they charge you to take your money!! - cheeky).

I am missing everyone at home already, and my first phone call to my parents made me cry again - but having then gone out and bought a phone card I can see that this state of affairs is not going to change! Am worrying about those I've left at home as I'm sure they're going to be less (more?) sane without me.....

So, in short, I am still apprehensive, but less teary that I was. Mainly because I couldn't have carried on in that state without losing my sanity, becoming dehydrated, and needing to find a salt lick.

take care all xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats