margin:100px;

Friday, December 03, 2004

The future of Crime Scene Investigation?

Thanks to Lauren for this picture of the CSI girls in Manchester's Orange Grove before I flew out to Canada.



And thanks to Sarah for taking the photo in the first place! At least I think it was her, because Greg kept cutting our heads off.......

I tried to make this bigger, but it got all pixelly. And I look bad enough small! But I like the picture. We should have been wearing our CSI tops, but maybe that's another picture.

5 Comments:

Blogger W said...

Girl second from left is the cutest.

9:22 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

That's Estelle, and she's happily non-single, sorry Wayne.

9:43 p.m.  
Blogger Greg said...

I'm not sure, Wayne. In real life, I suspect you'd opt for the decidely minxy Sue. That's the blonde on the left. Our left.

(We are factoring Jenny out of this contest, yes?)

By the way, I had great difficulty seeing anything through the viewfinder on that camera. It was mere chance that Sarah proved more successful. Several times.

10:08 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

I don't think Wayne was factoring me out! But I'll cope ;o) since to be fair, I look like I have just been jogging, which isn't the most attractive of looks.

11:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah:

I just happen to prefer photos where the subjects have heads on them, sorry Greg.

4:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats