margin:100px;

Friday, November 11, 2005

Au sujet des hommes

First of all, my cute and angsty housemate has created a blog, so I'm now going to plug it. It's less of a blog and more of a gallery of all his photos (he is a photographer in his spare time) with a comment about why he took each one and what he was thinking about when he took it. He does some good work, so check it occasionally to find out what pics he's posted. He's going to do it gradually, so there should be a couple more posted each day. And he's cunningly written in both French and English, which is impressive in my opinion. I've linked him under the bloggers on my sidebar, but here he is again below.

So check out Gilles....I think he's worth it.

Secondly, I just went on a date with someone - or at least we went to Starbucks for coffee. I think it went well and I hope we can meet up again soon. I hate feeling like that, because then if he doesn't contact me I'll be disappointed! But I'm not going to jinx it by supplying any more details. So cross your fingers for me, dear readers. God knows I have nothing else to fill my social time with..... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats