margin:100px;

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I have to stop being bored

Because I keep booking myself damn concert tickets!! Someone stop me from feeding this addiction :o( I have four possibilities written down, but so far have only succumbed (spelling?) to Jason Mraz. The others are Stars (a distinct possibility), Broken Social Scene (fifty/fifty) and OAR (probably not). Foreigner I have ruled out as being too expensive and like watching my parents being on stage, and Echo and the Bunnymen on the basis of me not liking their early stuff (although I haven't downloaded their more recent stuff, so I can't really judge them). If I search a bit more I'll probably find other things that I want to go to, so I need to get a job so I can't trawl through Ticketmaster!!! If I write that on my resume, do you think someone will employ me? :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats