margin:100px;

Friday, October 08, 2004

When it rains.... it pours!

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain....
(Maroon 5)

Another day of downpours today. The internet didn't work last night so I have to take the router back tomorrow and get another one. But the laptop is humming away nicely, thank goodness.

Two interesting facts for the day: music downloading from the internet is not illegal in Canada. The government decided that such a drastic change would be needed to the constitution that it wasn't worth outlawing it; so roll on my internet connection working! Interesting fact two: yesterday a bear wandered into the Safeway in North Vancouver, appropos of nothing, and decided to go to sleep in a stockroom. I love this country!

In other news, Ben Affleck starts filming here on Monday, and today I wandered through a film set on my way to the RCMP headquarters. I gave my resume in to the RCMP, and wandered back, soaking myself yet again in the process. Please give me a job, nice mounties!!

The tv has been dominated tonight by presidential debates; out of the 60 channels that we have, it was on about 20 at once. I watched jeopardy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats