margin:100px;

Sunday, December 12, 2004

A random day

Only a quick post, since I have nothing of astounding importance to say.......

The morning was spent playing spider solitaire and talking on messenger (both worthwhile passtimes), and lending my computer to Denise while she burnt all her files on her computer to cd. Then a brief foray out to test drive a car, some walking round dealerships in the cold, and some decision making about vehicles. Back to the house to find that a) Denise has been unable to do work on my computer due to being locked out of it and needing my password (d'oh for me) and b) her computer has promptly died a death after giving up its files and music. Copying of disks not a moment too soon.

Evening: stressing about computers and trying to find solutions, dinner at Red Onion, browsing around Blockbusters to no avail, walking back past film set, 'appropriating' of Crew Area signage (currently adorning the front room), two episodes of Six Feet Under, and much more computer stress/hilarity/merriment. No work done on either side, Denise having the excuse of no computer, me having the excuse of, well, nothing.

As for the car situation, the Mazda seen today is as they say here "the winningest" car at the moment, subject to negotiating with owner since all four tyres need replacing. Hopeful securing of car date: Monday.

Fingers crossed for me, since it's getting bloody cold here and we're both fed up with walking!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats