margin:100px;

Friday, January 21, 2005

Give me some luck

Today I applied for a job that I actually really want, so cross fingers for me please!!

Nothing else has really gone on today, except for me discovering that as I am technically self-employed, I can try and claim some of the cost of this laptop back as expenses. Cross fingers for that too. Oh, and the lottery ticket tomorrow. Not that I'm being greedy. I just want some money and a job. Or just one of the above. Plus clear skin, a flat stomach, the love of my life.... ok, that is greedy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

No, you're right, I was just hedging my bets in case the love of my life didn't come to Vancouver. I'd settle for the clear skin and flat stomach as a booby prize.

10:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats