margin:100px;

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Jekyll and Hyde

So, today sucked.

In the morning, I decided that I had officially grown up, since I bought some heeled shoes the other week. Which weren't blue or black, and actually went with a jumper that I bought in England. This to me was a sign that at the ripe old age of 26 (nearly), I was starting to leave trainer wearing behind, and might actually be starting to 'co-ordinate' (too many episodes of 'What Not To Wear' on the TLC channel, methinks).

This afternoon, I reverted back to being more non-adult and had a good sob on the sofa (and on Denise and Dan, in a virtual sense). Turns out I'm not quite as grown up as I'd like to think. Or can you still have a good old emotional crisis whatever age you are? I'd like to think so.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking as one who has been buying grownup shoes for nearly ten years, and who even got a grownup hair cut recently, I can say that it is possible to phyiscally appear to be a grownup and still experience emotional crises oh, every fifteen minutes or so.
-Shaw

6:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats