margin:100px;

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Rollerblades and Jude Law

So it's been quite a random day so far. Up at 7am to talk to work via e-mail, as Shaw Internet was cutting off our service from8am-4pm to do some maintenance work. A bit of chatting to people in England and some tennis watching took place, and then the rising gas prices spurred me on to go to Canadian Tire and get some rollerblades, after seeing them advertised for $20. To say that Canadian Tire was chaotic is a gross understatement. It only opened last week, and it was packed with people trying to get good deals. Add to this the fact that the computers lied about how much stock they had, the BC Lions football players meeting people and signing autographs, and the live grand piano player in the foyer, and you have a surreal experience. After an hour and a bit, I finally got hold of some darn rollerblades and came home. And then sat and typed in the skates for two hours, to get my feet used to them.

In other news, there seems to be some debate over Jude Law's 'goods' which were photographed by some cheeky bastard journalist as he got changed into swimming trunks at his mother's place in France. Apparently he is "No Tommy Lee" (for which I can only be thankful) and has been ridiculed for having a small dick. Make your own decisions here. I fail to see why not having a huge penis makes him less attractive, but there you go. I still think he's extremely hot, in a cute-but-secretly-bad-and-not-to-be-trusted way, so if you ever read this Jude, and want to escape from the media frenzy, you're still welcome in Vancouver............

6 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Well maybe he is a 'Grower' and not a 'Shower.' A trim job might make him look a little bigger down there but each man has his own definition of what pube maintenance means. Someone who is a manic ball shaver is just as disturbing as a shaggy baller in my opinion. Besides maybe Jude thought he could let his hair down while he visited his mother- after all why would she care....

5:54 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way, that's *months* of hair growth!

I much prefer manic ball shavers, thank you!

7:10 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Just reading these comments made me laugh so hard and miss you crazy kids so much. Pubes debate aside (I prefer a maintenance job) Jude Law looks somewhat normal. I like to think that at the exact awkward moment the photo was taken, he wasn't standing at attention. I almost feel badly that he was caught unaware but then I remember he admitted to cheating on his fiancé to the press rather than telling her first. So he probably deserves a few moments in the hot seat.

7:26 a.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

I hate to show my obvious inexperience of pubic hair shaving, but guys do that? I assumed that shaving was a girl thing. I guess I must be more reserved English than I knew!

I do agree that he needs a bit of a kick up the arse for cheating on Sienna, so perhaps this will make him a little more humble. Although yesterday I read that he and she were seen out together again in public, so perhaps she now feels sorry for him!

Besides, if it turned out that he had a huge dick, he'd still get the piss taken out of him. Can't win.

8:46 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

I heard they were seen together on Hampstead Heath as well. I heard that she might be pregnant too. So who knows, but if she forgives him, she is either a stronger person than me or a complete fool.
And when it comes to guys maintaining the hair down there... I think it is only fair because guys seem to have a lot of opinions about girls and hair.

6:26 p.m.  
Blogger Greg said...

I'm not sure what to say about all this.

3:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats