margin:100px;

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Just some thoughts

That have been kicking around in my head.

1. There are a lot of people in this world who have the emotional maturity of a root vegetable, and many of them seem to cross my path at some point. I'm not sure if this reflects badly on them, or me.

2. Sometimes you realise in hindsight that you read a situation a certain way, but
that things were actually completely different. I had one such epiphany the other day, but although I should have been dismayed by the realisation that someone just said a load of stuff because it was obviously what I wanted to hear, it actually didn't bother me that much. Maybe I've finally grown up, apparently before the other person did.

3. I am perpetually dissatisfied with life. Or maybe it is dissatisfied with me?

4. I actually downloaded an entire episode of Supernatural simply to find out how much air time I got on screen. How sad is that!

5. I'm not quite sure how I am going to get over my laziness genes in order to train for this damn half marathon that I have in May. Answers below please.

6. As you can see, I am a list-maker.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much air-time did you get on 'Supernatural'?

2:49 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Sadly the back of my head got about two minutes in total, with the front of me getting about 10 seconds! Better luck with the Al Pacino one....hopefully.

8:55 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

I'm a fan of the list. Sometimes it's the only thing that keeps me feeling sane. Then there are those moments when I look at my lists and feel utterly hopeless. So, I guess it's a glass half-full or half-empty situation really.
Sorry for the ramble.

9:40 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try making a list of 100 facts about you (you might not want to post it, but hey, it's your blog). I got kind of depressed when I got to 20 and couldn't think of any more, but then I steamrollered on and it was fun.

1:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? What?! How did I miss the blog telling us that you would be on Supernatural?! Did you meet Jesen Ackles? Huh? Huh? He is currently my favorite crush on TV.

That Girl, formerly known as Butterscotch.

9:03 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

If he's the main guy, then yes I did. He was extremely cute. As was the other guy who is meant to be his brother, though he was jail-bait young.

List of 100 facts to come when I can be arsed!

9:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS CARTWRIGHT!!

6:10 a.m.  
Blogger Greg said...

Happy Birthday indeed. In the nick of time, too, as it'll be tomorrow soon where you are!

8:27 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks guys! I promise I'll post soon, but I've been both busy and ill, so this weekend is probably as soon as you're gonna hear from me.... miss you all though!

11:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats