margin:100px;

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Hey Big Spender

Total purchases for the day:
One pair of Kamik wet weather/snow boots (kids size 5) as I am underprepared for winter
One pair of completely ridiculous and not-at-all needed calf length boots (also kids size 5)
One book by Patricia Cornwell on Jack the Ripper (my ex-dissertation topic)
One book by some random about a detective and their cat
One pair of speakers plus subwoofer for the laptop
One very nice burgundy top
Total cost of purchases = $120, or about £50. Flipping bargain!



Slogan of the day, from the unwisely-titled garage and vehicle maintenance place down the road:
Mr Lube: Do it right. Before your eyes.

Total interviews next week for random crappy jobs: two.
Total driving lessons next week: two.
Total number of times out for dinner this week: two.
Total days since vowing to stop being a muppet: two.
Total days of not being a muppet: two (100% record!)
Total hours of work I have to do for my company this weekend and haven't started yet due to a shopping frenzy with Denise: more than 14. Bollocks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving the boots. Then again boots + heels are always hot.

I wanted to say thank you for stopping my my site. If you don't mind I will add you to the blogroll.

-Dan
Posting from America's better (slightly less than) half.

5:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats