margin:100px;

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Today

I mostly did:
Not a lot. I got sent some work to do on the computer, which turned out to consist of corrupted files, so there went my pay cheque and most of my plans for the day. I got a phone call about a job that I don't really want, but may have to take (though I only have to cope with it for December). I had a driving lesson, and then got booked in for a test sometime in the next month (anyone else think this may be slightly too quick?).

I mostly watched:
Crap tv. Namely; 'Lost' which is an awful but highly entertaining drama about survivors of a plane crash on an island; CSI Miami, which still can't hold a candle to the original Vegas one; 'Everwood' and some of Sleepy Hollow.

I mostly ate:
Again, crap. Is there a common theme here? Chinese from last night, birthday cake for Denise's 24th, I did eat an apple earlier, but it was waxed to within an inch of its life.

I mostly thought:
About the next few months. And about getting a car, and how I am going to cope on the roads of Vancouver.

I mostly received:
Bills in the post. Plus one job refusal and my new driving license, as well as a continuing saga of postcards from my mother, who seems to be going through one entire range of cartoon cards, and I don't know how long she can keep this up.

I mostly got pissed off at:
Commercials. They show them at the very beginning and end of programmes, just after the opening credits and just before the last 30 seconds of a movie. So you don't know whether it's started or finished yet, and have to watch through all the crap to find out. The last action of Sleepy Hollow after the commercials was Johnny Depp and Christina Ricci getting out of a carriage and walking down the street, and couldn't have been more than 40 seconds of footage. Why?

I mostly missed:
Holding someone's hand in mine, and just walking.

I mostly dreamed:
Of winning the lottery, having a balcony, getting a hot tub, and sorting my life out without the need for restrictions. Dream on.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats