margin:100px;

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm annoyed

Because my agency phoned me today to ask me to be a forensic lab assistant on a crime show called 'Evidence' for Friday, Monday and regularly until the end of the season in March, and I can't do it because I'm working at UBC! I contemplated phoning in sick tomorrow, but in the end my better judgement prevailed. How annoying is that. Not only a regular appearance, but in a forensics series! I told the agent to snag me any further parts on the show, but I guess I just have to live with not being involved for now..... :o(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How disappointing! That job was for you!

2:00 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

What was that about better judgement prevailing?

2:40 p.m.  
Blogger Greg said...

Yeah, I'm not convinced. Still, spilt milk and such. Piggery!

3:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats