margin:100px;

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The good, the bad and the ugly

So today I got up at 6am to work for Sunshine at SFU, felt like crap, hit another driver on the way home (minor bumper scrape only, she tried to blame me for everything), bought some Ice Wine for my parents, packed frantically for tomorrow's flight home, took Gilles downtown to buy an armchair off someone on craigslist, managed to get the entire thing in the back of my Mazda, went to dinner, played pool and finally received a fantastic Christmas gift from a wonderful person. I don't deserve it! But it's beautiful, so thank you. I hesitate to say more, even though I want to, simply because I am not sure how my sentiments would be received. However, I will just say that I appreciate the friendship, so long may it continue :o)

Thanks also to Sunshine, who gave me the Harry Potter four-volume set, so now I have some reading to do on the plane. And a big list of things to bring back for all my friends, including a large amount of chocolate. Let's hope customs don't go through my suitcase, or they'll have a field day.

Hopefully next time you read this, I will be in England!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage!!

11:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats