margin:100px;

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A PS

Just so I don't forget, I need to ask everyone in England when you're going to be around over the Christmas holidays, so I can try (probably fairly badly) to co-ordinate seeing you all. I shall be flying in on the 17th December and am staying until the 9th Jan, though the time before Christmas is mostly taken up with family stuff (including visits to the wonderful Cornwall and Birmingham). Depending on where people are, I need to work out some sort of running-around-the-UK-with-car schedule to see if I can meet you all. So e-mail me if you know where you're going to be, or even if you don't! Of course I would like to suck everyone into visiting me in Oxford instead, but failing that cunning plan, I will manoeuvre my way to as many of you as I can. I am almost definitely up north on the 27th, in Cornwall from the 21st-23rd, Oxford in the middle, Manchester in the New Year, lord knows where else...... Chip in with your two cents' worth. Gift bribes get first priority ;o)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leeds or Manchester Dec 26 or 27? I will understand if it's not possible, but want to make sure I get my data in early, just in case...

12:49 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

My dear, even if I had to drive to hell and back, you'd be on my list!!

8:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww...

8:04 a.m.  
Blogger Greg said...

I'm back to Plan A, I fear, so I'll be around till the morning of Christmas Eve and then back in Manc as of the afternoon of the fourth of January.

7:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats