margin:100px;

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back to life, back to reality?

This morning I did my second marathon training session in Stanley Park, though it was a bit of a non-event due to my getting a stitch about 30 seconds after starting which never left, forcing me to keep stopping and massaging my side. But it was a nice day, and there were very few people, so it was all good.

I got back to find a message on the answer phone from my cousin, who along with his friends subsequently picked me up in their rented tank of a people carrier, and we drove to the Capilano Suspension bridge. It's a fantastic place, and definitely a place to visit again in the future. As well as the massive suspension bridge, there is a raised walkway in the trees, reminiscent of Ewok villages, and we saw the largest owl ever, which looked as though it could easily eat small children.



After that, back to the friend's flat, where he proceded to cook up a wonderful meal for us all, consisting of the day's purchases from Granville Island market (and I have the leftovers, mwahahaha). Then a DVD of the film "Hero" which was good but slightly confusing, and a snowboarding film.

Although the day was good, for some reason there has been something nagging at me the entire time. I'm not sure what it is, but I feel nervous, like someone is about to tell me something I really don't want to know. And usually when I feel this way, something is up. So, if anyone out there has anything they've been putting off telling me; now is the time. Alternatively, messages telling me good things that I do want to know would be appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats