margin:100px;

Monday, January 03, 2005

Some gentle encouragement

I haven't really done much today, apart from clean the house, but I'm beginning to look forward to going back to England in roughly six weeks' time. I'm now wishing that I had booked four weeks there instead of three, but at the time that seemed excessive, since I will be imposing on people who already have lots of things to do without the added stress of me being there.

Denise and I are flying back to London together, and are going with Zoom, who have recently emerged as one of the new budget airlines. My flight was about £250 return, which was a lot better than the other airlines. So I am hereby encouraging people to come to Vancouver and see me, between now and September. My friend Liz and her friend Fran are coming here in September, so I'm definitely here until then. After that, who knows! Flights from London, Manchester or Glasgow are about £129 each way in May/June, though after that it probably gets more pricey. If people are broke I can chip in some money.... anyway it would be nice to see anyone who wants to risk the low-budgetness of Zoom. You get a holiday, I get to see my friends. What could be better? :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline & Richard said...

Hello!

Sorry I've not replied to your comment on my blog - have been away and it wouldn't let me log in :(

I will be going skiing in Alpe D'Huez in France. I'm not a very good skier, but do enjoy being in the mountains with the superb views and fresh air. It's really quite exhilarating, I hope you enjoy/ed your experience. Whistler is supposed to be amazing, although I've never been.

Happy New Year!

1:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats