margin:100px;

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Counting down

Firstly, I'm not going to go into this whole debate again, but I thought this was interesting.

Secondly, it's now four days until I fly to England. I am scared, excited, apprehensive....all these things and more. Fitting everything in my suitcase is going to be interesting, as is the flight (and by this I hope I mean quiet and with good films). My goals are to get a good haircut, not crash the car, and have a good time. Hopefully I can score three out of three!

After having drunk nearly two litres of Coke whilst watching the Superbowl (I have a caffeine allergy) and having watched 'Maria Full Of Grace' which has lots of scenes of people being stressed and feeling ill on planes (I can't stand flying), I am now very twitchy. Dreams tonight will probably not be good.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats