margin:100px;

Monday, November 08, 2004

Sorry? Not sorry? Who knows......

Although I was tempted not to put the link on my blog, I have to say that there is now competition for the previously-mentioned Sorry Everybody website; We're not sorry. I put the link here because I find it funny that there are about 10 pictures in total on the site, as opposed to the 34 or so pages that the Sorry website is up to, most of which involve people with guns or people vowing hatred against the rest of the world. And this is meant to make us more inclined to work with Bush and his policies? Convince us that the 51% knew best? Forgive me if I don't immediately see the temptation to join the Republicans just yet.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are options for everyone apparently:

If you think you are sorry, go here: sorryeverybody.comIf you think you're not sorry, go here: notsorryeverybody.comAnd if you're sorry because someone else is not sorry and they're bothered because everyone else is sorry (i think), then go here: notsorrynoteverybody.com

7:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats