margin:100px;

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Pete Yorn/Aqualung

Short post only, gotta help Jay with dinner. Chicken tikka masala - I've introduced him to the delights of Indian food, as well as converted his housemates to the dark side of vegetable pakora.

Saw Pete Yorn and Aqualung on Thursday night, before my birthday. They were both very good. The Fray is next up, in March.

For all you music and event fans who occasionally feel screwed over by artists never coming to your area, check this out: Eventful. You can place "demand" requests for people you want to see come to your city, and if they get enough demands then they contact the performer and tell them about the demand. Some performers even have the Eventful link on their homepages so that they can see where they should be touring next. I think it's a damn good idea....

Laters chickadees!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Ronsman said...

Suuuuuure, now you start posting again and make me seem like the only bad guy. I haven't posted anything in over a year now. Oh well.

Grats on the boy toy! Glad to hear that you're alive and happy.

7:38 p.m.  
Blogger Maria Howells said...

Hi Jen, I'm not sure if you will remember me, we met years ago via Neil and Greg at Ashburne Hall. I always wondered how you got on in Canada. I started a new blog (shouldwegoseethat.blogspot.couk) and it got me thinking about all the blogs I used to read, hence remembering yours. Anyway, I hope you are well and life in Canada is working out. Best wishes, Maria McMaster (now Howells. Kind of.)

10:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats