margin:100px;

Monday, January 08, 2007

Apologies

To all who vainly check this blog for updates. There's probably only about three of you now (Dan! Where's my Xmas card?!!) but I can let you know that I am still alive and kicking. I am moving in with Jason here in Vancouver in February and we plan to go to Nova Scotia this summer to look at buying a house. Since I usually only blog when bored or depressed and I have been neither for a while, my silence has been resounding! So apologies to all you virtual people. I'll send you all e-mails soon with gossip - if I can find some.

J xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline & Richard said...

I did check occasionally as I did enjoy reading your blog - especially the start when you just moved to Canada.

I've not been too good in the blogging department recently either - although I did manage to blog my 3 week visit to Oz in April of last year - http://www.setmetheball.co.uk (shameless plug I know!)

Glad all is well for you.

Rich. :)

1:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of cards- please send new address when you move so that birthday paraphenalia will get to the right place!

9:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats