margin:100px;

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Fab's not so fab any more

My poor little car, struck down in its prime by some big horrible beast........ ok, it's not that bad. I dropped Denise off at Uni today and stopped off at the supermarket on the way back home. After coming out of the supermarket I was incensed to find that some bastard had managed to gouge large chunks out of my back bumper on the right hand side of the car. Don't ask me how, or even what caused the marks. It looks like a bike pedal end, or a trolley, or perhaps an SUV with a big grill on the front, but whatever it was, it made a right mess of the corner. I ranted in the middle of the car park, much to the amusement of two guys in a truck having their lunch (who come to think of it, could have made the marks themselves). I will post a picture of the damage tomorrow and have a "Guess what caused the damage?" competition. I had a look on the net for bumper filler today but couldn't find much, so if anyone has any bright ideas, comment below!

The UK student loan company also sent me a letter today telling me to start paying my loan back, despite my sending my deferment proof back a couple of weeks ago, so the joy of phoning them up and reminding that I'm actually in Canada and can't "Respond to this letter within fourteen days" is to come early tomorrow morning.... joyous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats