margin:100px;

Friday, June 10, 2005

I gave in

And bought a new tv. I just couldn't cope with the pinkness of the tv I got for free off someone any more. It wasn't too bad until I was watching the baseball, when the fact that the field was pink made me feel like I was on drugs. You don't realise how many things on tv are green until you can't see green any more! And today when I was watching CSI and the screen was so dark I couldn't see anything, plus the sound was so bad that I couldn't work out what they were doing, I knew it was time to visit Future Shop.

It's been a while since I saved my pocket money to buy my first tv, and sent my dad out with the only £100 I had in the world, tasking him to buy me one. The only one he could find was a 14" one, being sold at £100 because it was the display model. Today, however, I came away with a 20" tv for $135, or £60. How times have changed....

So although it doesn't look as impressive as the free one, being an unknown manufacturer rather than Toshiba, I can actually see the green green grass of home now :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats